Be Teens – Dreamcatcher Jewellery
Introduce your child to the world of dreamcatchers with this fun and creative arts & crafts set. Make 5 pieces of jewellery using the dreamcatcher technique, including a bracelet, 2 necklaces and 2 pairs of earrings. This set includes everything you need to get started, including feathers, connectors, charms, beads, rings, cotton thread and more. An instruction sheet with colour illustrations is also included, so your child can follow along easily.
Dreamcatchers are a Native American tradition that is believed to protect the sleeper from bad dreams. They are often made with a willow hoop, leather thongs and beads. The feathers are believed to catch bad dreams and filter them out, while the good dreams are allowed to pass through.
This set is perfect for children aged 8 and up who love to be creative. It is a great way to introduce them to the art of dreamcatcher making, and it will also help them to develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
the Be Teens – Dreamcatcher Jewellery is a fun and creative activity for children of all ages. It is a great way to introduce them to the art of dreamcatcher making and to help them develop their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Dreamcatcher jewellery is also a beautiful and unique piece of jewellery that children can wear or give as a gift.
- Create 5 pieces of dreamcatcher jewellery, including a bracelet, 2 necklaces and 2 pairs of earrings
- Includes everything you need to get started, including feathers, connectors, charms, beads, rings, cotton thread and more
- Instruction sheet with colour illustrations included
- A great way to introduce children to the art of dreamcatcher-making
- Helps to develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Recommended age: 8 years +